Our professional installation service will guarantee your peace of mind.
We aim to provide exceptional service and attention to details such as:
* Start-to-finish service that you can trust.
* The minimum of disruption and fuss.
* Your own personal Installation Manager
* All work finished to a high standard.
Before your kitchen can be installed, we undertake a full technical survey to:
* Check all products are compatible.
* Draw up a detailed kitchen plan.
* Prepare the existing kitchen 100% for the new installation.
* Ensure compliance with current building regulations.
You will have a single point of contact for when you need to ask us about anything during the kitchen design and installation. A dedicated Customer Care Manager will keep you informed throughout, help with any issues, overview the whole installation and actually run the project from start to finish.
And we don’t just deliver a stunning end result. We’ll inspire you with confidence every step of the way – because we understand what this project means to you. So we won’t just “keep an eye on things” as work on your new kitchen gets underway. Instead, we’ll supply and coordinate essential highly skilled tradesmen and approved installers.
It is essential that fitters are fully qualified to handle gas, electricity and water supply to ensure that your kitchen is installed in accordance with required safety standards. Our installers are fully qualified, highly experienced and take pride in their high standards of workmanship. They know the product range and fit our cabinets and worktops perfectly. We respect that we are working in your home and aim to minimise disruption during fitting your new kitchen. Our aim is your total satisfaction.