Initially, our kitchen designer will visit your home, measure your room, check where the electrics and piping are and discuss your specific requirements, before preparing a plan for your consideration. By listening to what you want, we'll begin to understand better your lifestyle and suggest ideas on how best to plan and design your new kitchen. You may need to move the gas mains, overhaul the plumbing or build an extension. At this early stage in the kitchen design process any changes can be made easily.
Andrew Stout Kitchens are experts in turning your vision into a practical, workable kitchen. However, when planning your dream kitchen, your brilliant ideas could hit a brick wall or a pipe. By booking a home consultation we could really help you avoid any last minute surprises, making you safe in the knowledge that everything will fit into your kitchen and your lifestyle.
Using computer-aided design to create a stunning 3D photo simulation of your kitchen, you and your A.S.K. consultant can experiment with units, layouts and finishes until your kitchen is just the way you want it. Now, if you're ready to start designing your kitchen, then simply request a Home Consultation.
You can rest assured that with Andrew Stout Kitchens our all-inclusive price:
* includes every aspect of the installation, from survey to completion.
* covers the complete product specification, with no hidden extras or nasty shocks.
* ensures you get just one single cost to help you uncover the real value we offer.
Our highest priority is to create and maintain customer satisfaction throughout the local business community. You are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business. Superior customer service is the hallmark of Andrew Stout Kitchens. We will be proud to serve you and give you the kitchen you deserve.
Before you decide on a new kitchen, you should make sure that there is sufficient space for everything that you want to store in your kitchen. Many kitchen buyers realise too late that they need more storage space. With Andrew Stout Kitchens we will improve, among other things, the ergonomics and access of your new kitchen, to help you enjoy the beauty of soft close technology.
The 4 basic rules of kitchen planning are:
* plan sufficient storage space
* plan 5 kitchen zones
* avoid shelves in lower cabinets
* select fully extending drawers
Using our Kitchen Design software together we'll create a 3-D photo simulation of your kitchen so you'll know exactly what it's going to look like. Remember we offer planning and designing on all our fitted kitchens.
Our home consultation service can walk you through the various options available to you.
* Comprehensive choice of fully bespoke, made-to-order kitchens
* Extensive range of approximately 140 door styles and colours
* Mix and match doors and handles
* Soft-close doors and drawer front
* Crystal drawer sides are available at no extra cost, and luxury dovetailed oak drawer option is available too
* All cabinets and doors are made in the UK
* Rigid kitchen cabinets are professionally assembled in the factory using glue and dowel joints for added strength and durability
* High specification 18mm thick construction for added stability and greater load-bearing capabilities
* Base units with full-height, 15mm solid back panels for optimum rigidity, durability and to seal the units from dust
* Cabinets are all edged for added durability and water ingress protection
Our aim is to design and produce a kitchen that is practical, functional, stylish and all at a reasonable cost.